Sunday, April 17, 2011

Why did we decide after over 20 years of marriage to try Swinging?

I can't answer this question exactly. We were happy and had plenty to keep us busy. Sex was great.

My darling hubby, Michael had hinted and suggested I  might have sex with various friends of his. We had watched movies where this happened and they were fairly inspirational to our sex life. One night just before our 20th wedding anniversary, I hit google and tried to figure out what swinging was all about. I'd heard of swinging before - I loved the TV show Swingtown! I had not heard of 'HotWife's though. That term became a part of my life more recently. So that night, I registered Michael and I as a couple on a Swingers dating site. I flirted with a few single men on chat, browsed profiles, responded to emails. But somehow our first swinging experience ended up being with someone Michael and I knew - a woman he'd been engaged to and her husband.

For my next post, I'll try to describe that first encounter in all its erotic glory.

1 comment:

  1. We would love to Have you guest blog on our blog. If you're interested contact us bonnieandclyde318@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete