Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My first time with another man since I'd been married

Incidentally, it was also my first intimate encounter with a woman. Yeehaw!

Mike (my hubby) had been engaged to Mallory before he met me...oh so so SO many years ago. They were both very young at the time, just out of high school. Mal met another guy who was older and who seemed like her ticket out of Mom & Dad's house. So they broke up and Mike decided to get out of town and try college. Thus, she drove him into my arms. Thanks Mal! Mal married that guy and they did not live 'happily ever after' but Mike and I did!

Fast forward about 20 years, Mal found Mike online and we met Mal and her new fiance Andrew for the purpose of possibly having a foursome or whatever combinations we could come up with between the four of us. I wore a minidress with stockings & heels - no panties or bra. Mal was wearing a skin-tight top and short skirt. She had recently had her nipples pierced and could hardly wait to show us.

I started at one end of the sofa with Andrew. Mike was with Mal at the other end. Strangely enough, it didn't feel very awkward. Andrew put me at ease, telling me how sexy I looked. We started kissing and he began to stroke my breasts. In no time, I was moaning putty in his hands. I have no idea what Mal & Mike were up to. I was so caught up in the moment with Andrew, kissing and touching him. I suddenly needed to see and touch Andrew's cock. But he stalled me, asking me to take off my dress. He laid me down on the sofa (hey, Mal and Mike were gone somewhere) and began to kiss and lick my thighs working his way up to my steaming hot wet pussy. I was writhing in ecstasy as Andrew's tongue flicked my clit and his fingers stroked my slippery cunt. After some begging on my part, he sat up and took off his clothes so I could get a good look at his cock. I persuaded him to lean back and I got on my knees on the floor in front of him. Grabbing his sizable cock in my right hand, I leaned over and started to lick it all over from balls to head and back again. Once I had drooled over every inch of it, I started to suck gently gradually taking more and more of it into my mouth. I stroked and sucked his cock until he was about to blow and he grabbed my head with both hands shoving me down hard onto his cock. He began to cum, gagging me a little. I swallowed some of his cum as the rest dribbled out of my mouth. Andrew suggested we should go see what Mike and Mal were up to.

We found them in the bedroom. Mike was fucking Mal in the missionary position. When they saw us, they stopped what they were doing. Mal took my hand and pulled me down to her and started kissing me. We rubbed our breasts together and explored each other's bodies with our hands as the guys watched. Mallory guided me into the 69 position. She was lying down on the bed and I was straddling her face while my face was getting closer and closer to her pussy. I licked her clit and sucked her labia while she flicked her tongue all over my pussy. We continued probing one another with fingers and tongues for quite a while. Then I felt hands on my ass and a cock pressing into me from behind. I looked up and saw Mike grinning and watching so I knew it was Andrew about to fuck my pussy. He kept teasing me with it.I was so desparate to feel his cock inside me. It was longer and thicker than Mike's and I needed to know what it would feel like inside my pussy. Finally, he slid it all the way into my pussy. It felt so nice and hard inside me. He began to fuck me slowly as Mallory kept licking my pussy. I did my best to continue giving her a special pussy licking, but it wasn't easy with Andrew inside me. After a bit, Andrew decided he wanted to watch for a while. So Mike took his face and fucked me good and hard. While I was getting plowed by Mike, I managed to help Mallory have an orgasm with my fingers inside of her and my tongue on her clit.

We all collapsed in a heap on the bed. I checked the clock and knew it was time to get home. So I kissed Mallory and Andrew good night and we headed home. I was so horny I couldn't stop touching Mike in the car driving home. We undressed on our way to the bedroom and Mike laid down on his back. I mounted him - my pussy still very wet from earlier - and I grinded on him like a poodle in heat. He was grasping me at the hips and thrusting up into me as I was riding him hard. Just as I was about to orgasm, I leaned over and kissed him. He pulled my  hips down to meet his and I exploded in orgasm. Just as my waves of pleasure started to slow, Mike closed his eyes and came like crazy inside my pussy.

2 comments: